I am an experienced political and communications professional with a strong background in corporate communications, campaign management and high-level political, corporate and community consultancy, both in the UK and the Middle East.
Through my limited company, Delta Strategies, I undertake work on a contract or retainer basis for a range of clients including banks, UK and international businesses, universities and high-profile individuals including politicians and royalty.
I have previously worked in Parliament, and as Youth Campaign Co-ordinator for Boris Johnson’s successful re-election campaign for Mayor of London, 2012. I also spent two years as Political Adviser to Shaun Bailey, then Special Adviser to the Prime Minister, the Rt. Hon. David Cameron.
I have an honours degree in history and politics from the University of London, and in 2015, I became one of the youngest people to be awarded membership of the CIPR. I have also completed a series of professional courses and qualifications, including:
- Georgetown University – Center for Security Studies (In Progress) – Terrorism and Counterterrorism
- University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management (2017) – Behavioural Economics in Action
- Purdue University (2017) – Communicating Strategically
- Georgetown University – McDonough School of Business (2017) – Global Business in Practice
- New York Institute of Finance (2016) – Fundamentals of Market Structure