I am active member of the Conservative Party and have served the Party in a number of capacities over the years. I have campaigned at every major election since 2010, when I interned in the campaign office of Shaun Bailey, then our candidate for Hammersmith.
I have gone on to hold a number of roles, both voluntarily and professionally, within the Conservative Party and the wider conservative family:
- Deputy Chairman: Salisbury and South Wiltshire Conservative Party (March 2018 – present)
- Founder and Director: Conservative Progress (September 2016 – present)
- Councillor: Idmiston Council (September 2015 – present)
- Chairman: London Conservative Future (March 2013 – June 2014)
- Council Candidate: North End Ward, Hammersmith and Fulham (November 2013 – May 2014)
- Deputy Chairman: London Conservative Future (February 2012 – March 2013)
- Youth Campaign Coordinator: Campaign to re-elect Boris Johnson as Mayor of London (February 2011 – May 2012)
- Parliamentary Intern: John Glen MP (September 2010 – January 2011)
I was elected Chairman of London Conservative Future, the youth wing of the Conservative Party in London, for 2013-14. During my time as Chairman, we held events with countless political figures, journalists and Ministers, including Mayor of London Boris Johnson, the Rt. Hon. Ken Clarke and the Rt. Hon. Iain Duncan Smith MP. I presided over a marked increase in membership, increased campaigns activity, and fundraising of thousands of pounds for the Party and for charity.
During my term as Chairman, London Conservative Future was nominated for a National Excellence Award, in acknowledgement of our campaign to re-elect Boris Johnson as Mayor of London.
In 2014, I stood for council in Hammersmith and Fulham, and in 2015, I was elected a councillor in Wiltshire, where I am responsible for scrutinising planning applications, as well as for youth and recreation.
In 2016, I co-founded Conservative Progress, and I have great expectations for what’s to come with this exciting organisation.
In 2018, I was elected Deputy Chairman Political of Salisbury and South Wiltshire Conservative Association.